Item Added To Your Shopping Cart
Limit Reached. Limit for this Products is
Terms And Conditions
By placing an order with makotoshop.ph, you are accepting these Terms & Conditions. Please read these Terms & Conditions before placing an order.
In these Terms & Conditions
“We” and “us” means makotoshop.ph
“You” means the person placing an order.
“The contract is agreed” – by completing and submitting an electronic order form, you are decided to purchase products which, if accepted by us, will result in agreement. A verification link email from us confirms the agreement is established.
By using this website to buy products online, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old.
By completing and submitting an electronic order form, you are decided to purchase goods which, if accepted by us, will result in an agreement. Please note that products will not be sent (or links to online products) until we have authorization from your payment card issuer, and or the payment was received by us. We will not be liable if there is a delay, and we will not accept your order if payment is not authorized.
Certain steps must be followed for the order to be completed, as described below.
Your Account with makotoshop.ph
- You are responsible for your acts and the acts of others using your Account. You must inform makotoshop.ph immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or security breach.
- Opening an Account we may require you to open an Account by:
- Providing makotoshop.ph with your information
- Using an existing social network accounts. You must provide accurate and complete information and keep it up to date. You may not open more than one Account; Makotoshop.ph reserves the right to close any duplicate accounts. You are responsible for maintaining the privacy of your password and log-in details. Makotoshop.ph will not be responsible for any damage that is caused to you or the others under your account. Similarly, without authorization, you must not use the account of any other person or entity.
- To close your Account, Email (email) with sufficient information to identify the Account you would like to close. Once an Account is closed, its information may be retained, deleted or be unavailable. Makotoshop.ph is not responsible for any information, content, or submissions that are lost due to closing your account.
- Opening an Account we may require you to open an Account by:
After you have placed your order:
You will be given a short registration form that you are required to fill up for your orders application to precede. And hence you shall receive an email to acknowledge your order, it will confirm that you have input your personal information, and is confirmed by us. You may be directed to a third-party site to complete your order.
We do not have to accept your order, and for example, we will not accept your order if:
- Your information is/or not completed or filled up correctly
- Your Information is deceptive and/or falsified
- You ordered below the minimum items per order
- We do not have the products in stock
- Your payment is not authorized
We reserve the right to refuse any order.
Contet and Information on the Services
- We try to provide you with helpful resources, but there may be errors or inaccuracies on the services.
- Content Accessible Through The Services
- The service contains our photographs, video, audio clips written post and comments, logos, button icons, data compilations, scripts, graphic, illustrations and interactive features, as well as other resources ( such as FAQs, articles or support services) and all related documentation, materials designs and the “look and feel” of the services (collectively, the “Content”)
- Content Accessible Through The Services
- “Any information received by “you” through the service provided “as is” and “as available”. We can’t guarantee that any information is correct or up-to-date. Makotoshop.ph is not responsible for any typographical errors or omissions relating to pricing, text, photography or any other information included in the service. makotoshop.ph have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products, or vehicles at incorrect prices, regardless of whether the orders have been confirmed and/or payment has been made. If payment was made prior to cancellation, makotoshop.ph will issue a refund of the payment after deducting any applicable transaction or other fees. If you spot any materials or information that you believe to be inaccurate, please email us at (firstname.lastname@example.org), briefly describing the inaccuracy.”
Returning products after sending
Each product sold through makotoshop.ph, if you are not satisfied with the product after receiving it, or the product was not the actual photo shown contact us for exchange of the item, as indicated below:
Cancellation and return policy
Returns do exist in the industry! But we want a satisfied customer and a world a safe place for motorcycle riders and Customers, so please read these simple guidelines for cancelling an order.
- If you are sure to cancel your order, just contact us for a brief survey form.
- Cancelled order will be returned to the warehouse and it cannot be recovered by the system if you have cancelled the order.
- The price may vary to change depending on makotoshop.ph events and promotions; if you re-order on the same order we do not guarantee that the offered promotion is still active.
- Returned orders are susceptible for exchange/change item with the same amount as your order
- The item must be returned as it was delivered.
Note: If the item was damaged or the seal was broken we cannot accept it as a cancelled order
Our exchange policy allows for replaces item(s) and exchange items(s)
However, we do have a few simple requirements for processing exchange.
You may want to return your order due to any of the following reasons:
|Objective Reason||Damaged||The product is damaged in delivery.|
|Defective||The product does not function as described by its manufacturer specification.|
|Incorrect / Wrong Item||Not the product the customer ordered (eg. wrong size or wrong color).|
|Missing Items / Parts||Missing items / parts as indicated in the packaging.|
|Website Error||The product does not match website specifications, descriptions or images (this issue is attributable to a website error / misinformation).|
Unless otherwise stated in the product description, the general requirements for exchange are as follows:
- It is within thirty (30) days from the delivery date for items sold by makotoshop.ph, or within seven (7) days from the delivery date for items sold by Third Party Merchants. Product detail pages on makotoshop.ph indicate the seller of the respective product
- You have proof of purchase (order number, buying invoice, delivery note, bank statement)
- The product must not fall into the non-returnable product list
- The goods must be in new condition and returned in the original packaging along with all accessories (including manuals)
- The product must not have been used
- All sealed items must not be opened
In case you have opened the seal, please refer for assistance to the relevant service center indicated on your warranty card.
- makotoshop.ph contents
“We spend a lot of time creating and obtaining helpful content for the services. Please respect our rights, and the rights of our licensors, regarding such content.”
- makotoshop.ph trademarks include, without limitation “Makoto Genuine Motorcycle Parts”, “SYM”, ”Euro Keeway”, ”Euro Motor”. All of the intellectual property rights(including, without limitation, inventions, patents and patents applications, trade names, service marks, copyrightable materials, domain names and trade secret, whether or not registered or capable of being registered) in or the services and the content are owned by and/or licensed to makotoshop.ph and are protected by applicable copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- You shall not:
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineering or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the services (including, without limitation, any application), except to the limited extent applicable statutory laws specifically and expressly prohibit such restriction;
- Modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the services; or
- Copy, sell, license, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder or use the services for the benefit of any third-parties, and
- “You are not permitted to use the makotoshop.ph trademarks, copyrighted content, other intellectual property, or any third-party trademarks appearing on or through the services without our prior written consent. You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulation.”
- You shall not:
- You acknowledge that any suggestions, questions, ideas, or other comments you provide to makotoshop.ph (“Contact Us”) shall become our sole discretion, decide whether to use the Contact Us. You hereby assign to makotoshop.ph all of your right, title and interest in the Contact Us, including, but not limited to, all copyrights, patent rights, trade secrets, and trademarks.
Third party content and services
Pricing and payment
Prices throughout the website are quoted in Philippine currency, and payment can only be accepted in Philippine Peso. Delivery costs may vary upon your area/ location.
“Prices in the website is allotted for the item only and is exclusive for shipping payment, shipping rate may vary upon your location and item weight and size.”
“All prices in the website are based in pricing of NCR an additional rate will be charged if outside NCR and such.”
While we make every effort to ensure that the products shown on our website are currently available at the price shown, we cannot guarantee that this will always be the case. If products you have ordered are unavailable, you will be notified as soon as possible.
The price you pay is the price of the products shown at the time you place your order, even if the price of the product has since changed cause of sales promotion or if any surcharged has been added.
Your payment card will be debited for your order at the time the order is placed. By submitting an online order with makotoshop.ph, you expressly agree not to request a ‘charge back’ of any fees or payments for said orders, and that no dispute with makotoshop.ph will be raised with or adjudicated by the credit card company. Rather, you agree to contact makotoshop.ph directly to resolve the issue or obtain an exchange or replacement to the product guarantee.
Where an offer mentions that an item is reduced in price, e.g.: half-price, the discount will be calculated at checkout before any postage or packaging charges are applied.
Please see individual product sales pages for information about delivery and shipping charges, where applicable.
Third party delivery services shall charge an exclusive payment for the delivery purposes, the prices of the items in the website are for the items only and without delivery charges.
For products that require shipping, we will email you as soon as your order has been shipped, and will advise of the shipping method (if any) at that time.
Mobile Services and Messages
- As part of the services, we may reach you, or you may contact us via SMS, MMS or other text messages or mobile functionality (“text Messages”). We may use an auto dialer when communicating with you. Please note that text messaging fees may apply to the sending or receipt of text messages. By registering for an account, providing makotoshop.ph with your mobile number, or otherwise using any of our Services that involve communication by Text Messages, you hereby consent to receiving Text Message from makotoshop.ph you may optionally stop receiving such message in the future, but some of the services may not work properly if you do stop the service.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- While we attempt to ensure your use of the service is safe, makotoshop.ph cannot and does not represent or warrant that the services will be available all of the time or free of viruses or other harmful components.
“to the extent legally allowable, any and all of the services and contents are provided ”as-is”. makotoshop.ph representatives disclaim all warranties of any kind regarding the use of any and all services, including, without limitation, any and all: ● warranties regarding operation, accuracy, reliability, completeness, quality, or suitability or the information or content displayed on or through them; ● warranties of title or non-infringement; and ● implied warranties of use, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement as to the services and the content or the submissions, and those arising from course of dealing or usage of trade. You expressly approve that use of the service, content, and submissions are at your individual risk. makotoshop.ph, representatives and our third-party services are liable to you or any third party, for any consequences to you or others that may result from technical problems or errors or for any decision made or action taken by you or any other party in connection with the services. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitations set forth above, in which case, the full extent of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply.”
Changes to Terms & Conditions for buying products online
“Every now and then, our service or these terms may need a tune up. Makotoshop.ph reserves the right to make changes to its services and/or terms at any time and for any reason, so please re-visit this page frequently.”
We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions for buying products online from time to time. If this happens, we will notify you by posting the new Terms & Conditions for buying products online on the website. If you do not wish to be governed by the revised Terms & Conditions for buying products online, you must not place any further orders.
These Terms & Conditions for buying products online are governed under the Philippine law and the Philippine Republic and you/we agree to use the justice system of the Philippines should any dispute arise.
If any part of these Terms & Conditions for buying products online is found to be invalid by law, the rest of them remain valid and enforceable.
“makotoshop.ph reserves the right to stop, temporarily or permanently, the operation of any and all Services without notice, on a general or specific basis, at any time. All information (ours or yours) made available on the applicable service may be removed or deleted, and you are required to make your own copy of any information you submit to makotoshop.ph. We will not be liable to you or to any third party for any changes, suspension, or discontinuance of the service(s) or any malfunctions that may occur in connection thereto.
- This term constitute the entire agreement between “You” and “Us” regarding your use of any and all of the Services as detailed herein, and supersedes any prior agreements between “You” and “Us” relating to such use.
- These terms do not, and shall not be constructed to create any relationship, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, agency, or franchisor-franchisee relationship between “You” and “Us”.
- Any heading, caption, section title or summaries contained in these terms is inserted only as a matter of convenience and shall not affect their interpretation. Any use of “including” for example’ or “such as” in these terms shall be read as being followed by “without limitation” where appropriate.
- The failure of either party to exercise or enforce any right or provision in that or any other instance. If any provision of these Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be amended as possible to comply with the applicable law. This shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.